Thursday, September 16, 2010

Studying...Ugh..

For school, the intensive session lasts for two weeks, so my teacher has to cram a lot in a short amount of time...that being said, we have a test tomorrow! Ugh already, and one next Friday too.  So, I've been studying most of the day and had to write a short essay as well. In Spain, they have a department store called El Cortes Inglés which would be equivalent to our Macy's.  For this essay I had to compare El Cortes Inglés to Walmart, describing their differences and similarities: prices, variety, types of customers, etc, which was pretty easy. Just taking a quick break to show you......


I had this for dinner one night...its just una tortilla de queso (omelette with cheese) y patatas fritas (potato chips)..you guys know how I love eggs and cheese!















I had this for lunch today. Espinacas (Spinach) with this crunchy kind of bread.  I think the peas might have been similar to chick peas, I forgot what my host mom said.









A picture of me with my host dad and sister.  My host mom was out with her sister so I will have a picture of all of us later....I said I would take a picture with them and did not want to keep everyone waiting, so I put this up for now..My sister is the same age as me!


P.S...excuse me for what I'm wearing. Its bedtime in Spain right now! lol

2 comments:

  1. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURTNEY! HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY! And WOW -- great looking family and food!

    ReplyDelete