Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Legs Are Killing Me!

Hello Again!

Today our group went on a bicycle tour of the whole city of Seville!  I have to say it was one of the most fun things I have done while here.  I have not been on a bike in forever...and we biked for a little over two hours! I am very sore and tired, but it was worth it because I got to see the entire city on my bike...which was a relief because it is so hot here and the wind while riding made it better...plus we went around 7 so towards the end it became a little cooler.  We saw different historical buildings, architecture, a beautiful river, etc...It was great exercise that I most definitely need.  As soon as I got home I was ready to eat because I had lunch around 2 and my host mom made a very good meal...actually the best meal so far at the homestay...i think because it was more american than spanish.  I had salad with big chunks of tuna on top, bread, fried chicken balls, and a peach for dessert.

Here are some pictures from the tour!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney, this is Kyler, and i just wanted to say that your blog is wonderful! I hope that you really enjoy yourself while in Spain. Please post a picture of your host family, and where you are staying, and the food that you are eating. Hopefully I will blog to you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyler! I miss you! Do well in school! Will definitely post those pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful. Bike riding for two hours man that's a long time. But I know it was worth it. I go bike riding for 30mins and I'm tired. Yes, I would like to see you host family. I know they are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete