Sunday, September 19, 2010

21st Bday

Wow! I can't believe I'll be 21 in less than 10 minutes (Spain time).  It doesn't feel as if anything has changed, i don't feel anything! But I'm happy to be here another year and I am fortunate to celebrate it in Spain! I can't wait to celebrate with all my friends and family when I get home either!...We went to the beach in a city called Cadiz on Saturday and it was amazing! Cadiz is a beautiful city.  Today Elise, Kristyn, and I went to a festival where there was authentic food from a variety of countries, kind of like the Taste of Chicago but on a international level.  It was so good! I had a Chimichurri burger from the Dominican Republic and it was delicious! The good thing is that the festival is here until November, so I'll definitely be back! (after a 2 mile run of course lol)


Me and Elise
                                                                              Kristyn, Elise, and I

My Host Parents (Pablo y Salud)
Guys cooking octopus at the festival
Had Pizza for Dinner one night (yummy)
                                                              

                                          Cadiz



Cadiz
La Playa (Beach) in Cadiz

No comments:

Post a Comment