Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Class

Just a short post, but today was the first day of class for us.  The next two weeks is called the intensive session where we have one class for three hours Monday-Friday.  The class is Business Spanish.  It is not really a grammar class, more so a class that teaches you business terms along with the comparison of business in the United States and Spain.  I like the class because I was able to completely understand the teacher who only speaks in Spanish and who says that we can only speak in Spanish too.  He knows how to slow down the language for us.  But we have homework already! I'm still not in the school mood yet but, fortunately, I am always able to adjust, because some people cannot.  It was very very hot again today and I just wish the temperature would drop already! The 70's are fine with me but not 102! Well I better get to my homework...


2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney, so today was the first day. Well it's going to get better. But the heat at 102, I don't know if I could handle that. There's air conditioning in the class right? Well hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes there's air in class thank goodness! But since we walk a lot its very tiring....i can't wait for it to cool down

    ReplyDelete