Saturday, October 2, 2010

Carmona

Classes have been going well so far.  I am able to understand my teachers pretty well. One teacher has a hard time pronouncing my name.  Many Spanish people in general have a hard time pronouncing it because it so American and there is not a Spanish name equivalent to my name.  I'm thinking my professor better learn, its not always easy pronouncing Spanish names either lol.  I haven't had a lot of homework yet because it is just the first week.  I'm wondering what to expect later though.

Yesterday we went on a short trip to Carmona.  It is a city about 30 minutes from Sevilla and very pretty.  We walked so much! I walked up large stairs and up very steep streets.  It was kind of like walking aimlessly at some point though because we mostly just saw Roman architecture and tombs, and I was not understanding the point of it at all lol.  At least I burned calories(he he).

Here are some pictures, o yea and more food that my host mom made.



























This meat tasted like short ribs lol (see how everything's in oil)

They cook with a lot of beans and potatoes




No comments:

Post a Comment