Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lost my voice

So I went out with my friends last night and I don't know if it was because I just got done preventing a cold or because I was talking so much but towards the end of the night my voice was shot. When I woke up this morning I could barely talk, but it is much better now.  My host mom gave me medicine for the throat (la garganta) and made me hot tea with honey.  I also had a lot of hot chocolate :) I was able to rest my voice the whole day because we did not have class today.  Today was a holiday here in Spain (El dia de hispanidad), so everything worked out.  Its chilly here in the morning but it warms up a lot during the day, plus its flu season, so I have to watch it if I don't want to be sick.

Oh yea! Yesterday for lunch I had arroz con conejo (rice with rabbit) lol. I felt kind of bad, but it was actually good.  It tasted like chicken.

My second helping of arroz con conejo

The night I lost my voice....I had fun though!...Kristyn, Me, Makaela, and  Elise



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and pixs! Congrats, be careful and continue to enjoy life to the fullest!

    Anita (friend of your Auntie M)

    ReplyDelete